Get Involved Test 4
Beyond Homeless Community
Welcome to our community of concerned citizens and organizations who are dedicated to ending street homelessness in San Francisco.
Our mission is to create a safe, stable and supportive environment for those experiencing homelessness, and to provide them with the resources and opportunities necessary to regain their independence.
Our Shared Values
- Homelessness is Solvable! We have the land, capital, resources, and expertise to resolve it.
- Homelessness should be treated like a natural disaster. We must remove all policy and legal roadblocks and commit to rapid development of housing and services.
- Homelessness is a humanitarian crisis. This requires compassion and an understanding that each human requires a personalized response to meet their needs.
- Open-air drug markets need to end. It is not compassionate to allow people to continue to suffer in our streets.
We learn and share key facts about the state of homeless management: what is working, what isn’t, and what stands in our way. We educate ourselves on the success happening locally and what has worked in other cities around the world.
We connect in person and digitally to build relationships and collaborate in real-time on solutions to homelessness. Building strong partnerships with local organizations and citizen engagement groups who share our vision.
- Join our WhatsApp community
- 5/3 Beyond Homeless Screening – Sacramento
- 5/8 Beyond Homeless Screening – Manny’s in San Francisco
We create and support policy proposals to remove all blockers to housing development, to end open air drug markets, and to grow social services capacity. By leveraging our community, we bring in resources from businesses, religious institutions, and influential individuals.
Our partner organizations are always looking for volunteers to help them help the homeless. See which is right for you, and then give the gift of your time to make a difference.
Host a Screening
Share the message of Beyond Homeless: Finding Hope by hosting your very own local in-person screening. Contact us to make arrangements.
Getting the word out, battling the status quo and actually making progress on the homeless front all take two things: Time & Money. Any donation you make will amplify not only our voice, but our success. Thanks for your support!
- Placeholder 1
- Placeholder 2
- Placeholder 3