Welcome to our community of concerned citizens and organizations who are dedicated to ending street homelessness in San Francisco.
Our mission is to create a safe, stable and supportive environment for those experiencing homelessness, and to provide them with the resources and opportunities necessary to regain their independence.
- Homelessness is Solvable! We have the land, capital, resources, and expertise to resolve it.
- Homelessness should be treated like a natural disaster. We must remove all policy and legal roadblocks and commit to rapid development of housing and services.
- Homelessness is a humanitarian crisis. This requires compassion and an understanding that each human requires a personalized response to meet their needs.
- Open-air drug markets need to end. It is not compassionate to allow people to continue to suffer in our streets.
We learn and share key facts about the state of homeless management: what is working, what isn’t, and what stands in our way. We educate ourselves on the success happening locally and what has worked in other cities around the world.
Getting the word out, battling the status quo and actually making progress on the homeless front all take two things: Time & Money. Any donation you make will amplify not only our voice, but our success. Thanks for your support!
3. Host a Screening
Share the message of Beyond Homeless: Finding Hope by hosting your very own local in-person screening. Contact us to make arrangements.
5. Follow Us
6. Create an Alliance to fight homelessness in your community
There are things you can do to address homelessness in your community, and one of them is to rally the support of individuals and organizations to get behind our cause. Reach out to us and we’ll guide you in how you can create an alliance.